Why business plan is important?
A business plan is like a road map. Where am I now? Where do I want to be in eighteen months’ time? How am I going to get there?
Discover how to write a business plan as planning increases the likely success of your business by understanding business and management; marketing; operations and financial plans. Fail to plan plan to fail.
Do you know…
- what business you are in?
- what products you provide?
- what services you provide?
- your market?
- who will buy?
- when will they buy?
- why will they buy?
- who is your competition? And why?
- your marketing strategy?
- if you have the correct staff? Are they trained?
- if you have sufficient financial data and analysis?
- if you have a cash flow forecast?
- if you have established a break-even point?
- if you have management controls to tell you how you’re doing?
How did you do? Be honest! Did you answer NO to any of the above questions? Then download a copy of:
Start your journey into owning your own restaurant business.