Restaurant/Cafe Staff Training
We will help you discover ‘How to Train Impressive Waitstaff’ at a time convenient to you and without breaking the bank!
You have a restaurant, cafe, coffee shop, catering business, but need to know more about waitstaff duties and responsibilities?
Training for waitstaff – where to start
A La Carte Training has produced ‘How to Train Impressive Waitstaff’ eBook to understand how to manage restaurant waitstaff.
Do you know…
Which statements apply to your waitstaff?
- can be cheerful at work even on bad days.
- are good at remembering faces and names.
- can control their moods most of the time.
- get on with different types of people.
- take pride in their personal appearance.
- speak clearly and pleasantly.
- have a good sense of humour.
- enjoy hearing new things.
- are enthusiastic about their job.
- are really interested in other people.
- feel happy to be working where they work.
- can cope well with changes at work.
- see ‘difficult people’ as a challenge.
- feel that doing well in all aspects of their job is important to them.
How did your waitstaff do? Why not download a copy of:
How to Train Impressive Waitstaff eGuide for ONLY $17.99
9 easy steps to bring back the WOW factor.