RECIPE FOR SUCCESS INGREDIENT CARD
How to Train Impressive Waitstaff eGuide
Do you want to stand out in the hospitality industry with impressive waitstaff?
Our How to Train Impressive Waitstaff eGuide provides you with the secrets to upselling and increasing your average ticket size.
You’ll learn about first impressions, communication skills, setting the scene, table service, sever as a seller, drink staff, and customer complaints. We also cover a sequence of services.
Imagine the confidence and skills you’ll gain to provide unforgettable dining experiences.
Don’t wait any longer to take your waitstaff skills to the next level. BUY NOW How to Train Impressive Waitstaff eGuide and start to WOW your customers.
Do you know…
Which statements apply to your waitstaff?
- can be cheerful at work even on bad days.
- are good at remembering faces and names.
- can control their moods most of the time.
- get on with different types of people.
- take pride in their personal appearance.
- speak clearly and pleasantly.
- have a good sense of humour.
- enjoy hearing new things.
- are enthusiastic about their job.
- are really interested in other people.
- feel happy to be working where they work.
- can cope well with changes at work.
- see ‘difficult people’ as a challenge.
- feel that doing well in all aspects of their job is important to them.
How did your waitstaff do? Why not download a copy of: