RECIPE FOR SUCCESS INGREDIENT CARD
How to Protect Your Food Business eGuide
Do you find yourself constantly overspending or wasting food?
Our How to Protect Your Food Business eGuide is a must-have resource for small food business owners who want to take control of their food purchasing practices. Our food purchasing eGuide provides practical tips and strategies on purchasing food, dealing with suppliers, storage and handling stock. We also offer guidance on kitchen security and loss prevention,
Imagine being able to save money on your food purchases while ensuring the quality and freshness of your ingredients. With our eGuide, you can streamline your food purchasing process and improve the efficiency of your operations.
Don’t wait any longer to improve your food purchasing process! Purchase our How to Protect Your Food Business eGuide today and start seeing results in no time.
Do you know…
- when purchasing stock what, how much and when to order? How to place and check orders?
- the advantages and disadvantages of bulk buying?
- the advantages and disadvantages of buying smaller quantities?
- the simple five-prong purchasing strategy?
- the step by step procedure to be followed when receiving stock?
- when dealing with suppliers on how to find, choose and negotiate with suppliers? How to prepare a Product Specification Form?
- how to develop your own system for quality control of food and non-food commodities?
- what steps to take to improve risk management and reduce pilferage, wastage, or damage to your business?
How did you do? Be honest! If you answered NO to any of the above questions, then download a copy of:
Quality Control to Reduce Wastage