Restaurant/Cafe Food Purchasing Training
We will help you to discover ‘How to Protect Your Food Business’ at a time convenient to you and without breaking the bank!
You have a restaurant, cafe, coffee shop, catering business, but don’t understand food purchasing for restaurants and cost control to reduce wastage?
Restaurant/Cafe Food Purchasing – where to start
A La Carte Training has produced ‘How to Protect Your Food Business’ eBook to provide you with the essential purchasing methods to manage this asset.
Do you know…
- when purchasing stock what, how much and when to order? How to place and check orders?
- the advantages and disadvantages of bulk buying?
- the advantages and disadvantages of buying smaller quantities?
- the simple five-prong purchasing strategy?
- the step by step procedure to be followed when receiving stock?
- when dealing with suppliers on how to find, choose and negotiate with suppliers? How to prepare a Product Specification Form?
- how to develop your own system for quality control of food and non-food commodities?
- what steps to take to improve risk management and reduce pilferage, wastage or damage to your business?
How did you do? Be honest! If you answered NO to any of the above questions, then download a copy of:
How to Protect Your Food Business eGuide for ONLY $17.99
Quality Control to Reduce Wastage