Restaurant/Cafe Business Management Training
We will help you to discover ‘How to Keep Within the Law’ at a time convenient to you and without breaking the bank.
You’re thinking of starting a restaurant, cafe, coffee shop, catering business but don’t know where to start?
Restaurant/Cafe business management – where to start
A La Carte Training has produced ‘How to Keep Within the Law’ eBook to provide you with the essential restaurant/cafe management elements to start and grow your own food business.
Do you know…
- which business structure will best suit your restaurant business needs? Whether startup restaurant as a sole trader, a partnership or a company, the costs and risks are quite different.
- if you have enough money to survive beyond the initial start-up period? This includes financing the purchase of any stock and equipment and paying your general living expenses while you go through the start-up phase. Startup restaurant business is one thing but to have enough money to keep it going while you get established, is another.
- if you have enough knowledge, determination, and experience to succeed by yourself? If not, will this affect how you structure your business? Owning a business takes a broad range of personal, technical and management skills and abilities.
- if you need a partner to share the costs and risks of operating your business? How much money they should invest in the business and whether they have the right kind of experience that you need?
- registration with the Office of Consumer Affairs will record your business name and help to prevent other people from using it? Do you have a business name?
- the right type of insurance cover for your food business?
How did you do? Be honest! If you answered NO to any of the above questions, then you need more restaurant management courses and books.
‘How to Keep Within the Law’ eGuide for ONLY $19.95
In other words, ensure your long term restaurant business success.