RECIPE FOR SUCCESS INGREDIENT CARD
How to Keep Within the Law
Are you thinking of starting your own small food business, but feeling overwhelmed by all the legal requirements?
Starting a small food business can be exciting, but it also involves navigating a complex web of legal regulations. Whether it’s registering your business name, deciding on the type of legal structure, insurance, or obtaining the necessary licenses, it can be challenging to know where to begin. That’s where our How to Keep Within in Law eGuide comes in!
With easy-to-follow guidance on everything from buying an existing food business, starting a new food business, and purchasing or leasing your premises, our eGuide will help you get your business up and running in no time.
Don’t let legal requirements hold you back from starting your own small food business! Purchase our How to Keep Within the Law eGuide today and get the information you need to succeed.
Do you know…
- which business structure will best suit your food business needs? Whether a startup is a sole trader, a partnership or a company, the costs and risks are quite different.
- if you have enough money to survive beyond the initial start-up period? This includes financing the purchase of any stock and equipment and paying your general living expenses while you go through the start-up phase. Starting a food business is one thing but having enough money to keep it going while you get established, is another.
- if you have enough knowledge, determination, and experience to succeed by yourself? If not, will this affect how you structure your business? Owning a business takes a broad range of personal, technical and management skills and abilities.
- if you need a partner to share the costs and risks of operating your business? How much money they should invest in the business and whether they have the right kind of experience that you need?
- registration with the Office of Consumer Affairs will record your business name and help to prevent other people from using it? Do you have a business name?
- the right type of insurance cover for your food business?
How did you do? Be honest! If you answered NO to any of the above questions,
then you need to download a copy of:
Ensure your long-term food business venture success.