You could have the best restaurant & catering business idea in the world, but it won’t get off the ground unless word gets out so discover your market.
RECIPE FOR SUCCESS INGREDIENT CARD
How to Discover Your Market eGuide
Why it’s important to have a marketing plan?
Restaurant & Catering businesses can survive for some time with poor record-keeping, insufficient finance or a lack of management skills, but they cannot survive without a market. Marketing impacts almost all areas of business and having good marketing knowledge and skills could mean the difference between business success or failure.
A few questions to get you thinking about your restaurant & catering marketing:
Do you know…
- who your customers are and where to find them?
- your pricing policy?
- whether you should promote your restaurant business on the basis of price, quality, or service?
- who your competitors are and on what basis you will compete with them?
- how to promote your restaurant business?
- what factors are beyond your control that could affect the success of your restaurant business?
How did you do? Be honest! Did you answer NO to any of the above questions? Then download a copy of:
Let us help you to get the most out of your marketing dollar.