A restaurant business can survive for some time with poor record-keeping, insufficient finance, or a lack of management skills, but it cannot survive without a market.
How do I market my restaurant?
You could have the best restaurant business idea in the world, but it won’t get off the ground unless word gets out.
So, it is important for you to understand restaurant marketing eg market research; market strategies; market goals; market segmentation; marketing mix; promotion, and lots more.
A few questions to get you thinking about your restaurant marketing:
Do you know…
- who your customers are and where to find them?
- your pricing policy?
- whether you should promote your restaurant business on the basis of price, quality, or service?
- who your competitors are and on what basis you will compete with them?
- how to promote your restaurant business?
- what factors are beyond your control that could affect the success of your restaurant business?
How did you do? Be honest! Did you answer NO to any of the above questions? Then download a copy of:
Let us help you to get the most out of your marketing dollar.