How to plan a menu for a restaurant?
Restaurant business menus are ‘the silent salesperson’ of any restaurant business. The restaurant menu design not only presents products and services available to the customer but, also presents the mood and character of the whole operation.
Discover how to use your menu as a marketing tool to increase sales and profit by understanding menu planning; menu design and menu pricing.
Do you know…
- the 9 constraints to menu design?
- the culinary principles to a well-balanced menu? For example using colours, texture, temperatures and flavours of the food items?
- that most importantly menu pricing needs to fulfill two needs? Do you know what they are?
- the exact cost of every menu item?
- why a ‘standard recipe’ is most important?
- the fundamentals that are above all basic to designing a physical menu?
- the three different ways food items are listed in a menu?
How did you do? Be honest! Did you answer NO to any of the above questions, then download a copy of:
Use your menu as a marketing tool to increase sales and profit.