RECIPE FOR SUCCESS INGREDIENT CARD
How to Design a Market-Focused Menu eGuide
How to design a profitable menu?
Menus are ‘the silent salesperson’ of any restaurant or catering business. The menu not only presents products and services available to the customer but, also presents the mood and character of the whole operation.
Good menu knowledge is an essential aid in the sales process, it provides an opportunity to discuss and where appropriate to up-sell more expensive or more profitable dishes.
Do you know…
- the 9 constraints to menu design?
- the culinary principles to a well-balanced menu? For example using colours, texture, temperatures and flavours of the food items?
- that most importantly menu pricing needs to fulfil two needs? Do you know what they are?
- the exact cost of every menu item?
- why a ‘standard recipe’ is most important?
- the fundamentals that are above all basic to designing a physical menu?
- the three different ways food items are listed on a menu?
How did you do? Be honest! Did you answer NO to any of the above questions, then download a copy of:
Use your menu as a marketing tool to increase sales and profit.